In order for the Fund to update your address when moving, please complete a Change of Address Form and send it directly to the Fund office.

 If there is a Life Changing Event (ie. Marriage, Divorce, Birth of a Child, Death Beneficiary change), please complete a Beneficiary and Census Card in its entirety and send it directly to the Fund office (Contact Us). 

Please note these forms are only for Active Members of the Health & Welfare Fund.