Regardless of the medical benefit program selected by our participant, all participants enjoy coverage under the Fund’s Prescription Drug program. This program is administered through Capital Rx. Questions concerning participation in the Capital Rx network should be directed to Capital Rx at 1-844-752-2779. As the Fund’s pharmacy and prescription benefits administrator, Capital Rx is dedicated to giving members the best services necessary to provide comprehensive prescription drug, specialty medications and mail order pharmacy coverage.
Schedule of Benefits
|Tier 1 (Generic)||$5 Copay||$10 Copay|
|Tier 2 (Preferred)||$15 Copay||$20 Copay|
|Tier 3 (Non-|
|50% with $30 Min./$50 Max||50% with $40 Min./$60 Max|
|Specialty||$100 Copay||$150 Copay|
- Up to a 30-day supply of covered medications at any participating pharmacy.
- Up to a 90-day supply of maintenance drugs can be filled at all in-network pharmacies, including CVS, with one co-pay, or it can be filled online through Costco.
Prescription Drug Benefits
Retail Pharmacy for your Short-Term Prescriptions
- Use any participating retail pharmacy (must log in) for a 30-day supply of covered medications
- Drop off your prescriptions at your local pharmacy
- Pick up your medication at a time that is convenient for you
- Enjoy same-day prescription availability
- Talk with a pharmacist face-to-face
Specialty & Mail Order
Costco is Capital Rx’s mail-order service and specialty pharmacy provider.
- Costco is a convenient program that delivers your medication right to your home
- Costco allows you to fill a 90-day supply of covered medications through mail order service
- Prescriptions are accepted via e-prescribe to Costco or fax at 1-877-258-9584
- Prior to your first fill, please call 1-844-752-2779 or register online at www.cap-rx.com to quickly and easily manage your account and prescriptions
- Receive your medications in private, tamper-resistant and (when needed) temperature-controlled packaging
- Talk to a pharmacist by phone by calling Capital Rx Customer Care at 1-844-752-2779