- Up to a 30-day supply of covered medications at any participating pharmacy.
- Up to a 90-day supply of covered medications through Maintenance Choice at a CVS retail pharmacy or through the CVS/Caremark Mail Service pharmacy.
Visit a CVS retail pharmacy or one of 68,000 pharmacies in the network, pay your co-payment, and pick up your prescription — it is that easy.
To get started, log on to www.caremark.com or call 1-866-549-0998
Prescription Drug Benefits
Retail Pharmacy for your Short-Term Prescriptions
- Use any participating retail pharmacy for a 30-day supply of covered medications
- Drop off your prescriptions at your local pharmacy
- Pick up your medication at a time that is convenient for you
- Enjoy same-day prescription availability
- Talk with a pharmacist face-to-face
Maintenance Choice for your Long-Term Prescriptions
- Maintenance Choice is a unique program that provides you with an alternative to traditional mail order when filling long-term prescriptions
- Maintenance Choice allows you to fill a 90-day supply of covered medications at a CVS retail pharmacy
- Pick up your long-term medications when it’s most convenient for you
- Long-term medications have a lower co-payment when filled through Maintenance Choice rather than at retail
CVS/Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy for your Long-Term Prescriptions
- CVS/Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy is a convenient program that delivers your medication right to your home
- CVS/Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy allows you to fill a 90-day supply of covered medications
- Mail your prescriptions to CVS/Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy using the Mail Service Order Form or call CVS/Caremark at 800-875-0867 to use their Fast Start program. Receive your medications in private, tamper-resistant and (when needed) temperature-controlled packaging
- Talk to a pharmacist by phone
For More Information go to www.caremark.com to easily order refills and manage your prescriptions at any time.